EXE ENGENHARIA. CREDIBILITY, TECHNICAL COMPETENCE, AND COMMITMENT ARE THE BASIS OF SUCCESS.
Innovation, credibility, high performance, technical competence, and experience in complex projects are the pillars of Exe Engenharia’s performance. At sea or on land, we are recognized for our solid capacity to execute major works, transforming projects into a permanent legacy for companies of all sizes and sectors. Since January 2000, when we started our operation, we have combined human capital with technological advances to build a trajectory of great achievements in the areas of ports, marine, and river engineering.
Our founders and collaborators have made excellence and restlessness a premise to always stay current and in tune with the innovations of an area that never stops evolving. Keep moving is what always keep us ahead, providing high performance in each of our deliveries. For this, we count on professionals with unquestionable technical know-how, vast experience – some with more than 40 years in the area – and participation in emblematic projects, in Brazil and all over the world.
From the feasibility study to the management of works, Exe Engenharia guarantees an end-to-end involvement. The outcome is projects delivered on time, with optimized costs and adapted to the details of each situation. The investment in research and technology and the development of people, with special attention to the training of our collaborators, provides even more qualification for any demand.
Count on Exe Engenharia to make history!
CREDIBILITY, TECHNOLOGY AND COMPETENCE ARE THE PILLARS OF OUR SERVICES.
KNOW THE TECHNICAL DOMAINS OF EXE ENGENHARIA.
• Conceptual, FEED and detailed design;
• Construction and project management;
• Detailed planning and cost estimate;
• Development of construction methods for maritime structures, breakwaters, subsea pipelines and outfalls;
• On site supervision, monitoring and inspection of construction activities;
• Detailed method statement for all construction activities including rigging studies for heavy lift loads;
• Supervision of underwater works;
• Driveability studies;
• Detailed design for construction equipment and temporary structures (cantitraveler’s, floating pile driving towers, bracing, formwork).